Ballydehob, County Cork.ID: SWS0289201
Stay at a wonderfully cosy stone cottage on its own private grounds just a short hop from the charming rural village of Ballydehob and less than ten minutes from the beautiful seaside village of Schull. The cottage is decorated tastefully and offers comfortable relaxing accommodation. It is ideally located for touring stunning West Cork, the Ring of Beara, the Mizen Head peninsula, and the Kerry region.
• Old-style kitchen with all modern conveniences (dishwasher, fridge, microwave etc.)
• Open-plan sitting/dining room with stone fireplace & basket of turf.
• Double bedroom with ensuite shower room.
• Single bedroom
• Bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, and iron
• Open-plan seating area with TV, DVD player, and selection of DVD’s.
• King-size bedroom with ensuite shower room.
• Large bedroom with double & single beds.
• Storage area.
The cottage is located on its own private grounds off the main road. The grounds are surrounded by a wooden fence enclosing a lovely green garden, with lots of room for sunbathing, kicking a ball around, or just relaxing. Garden furniture means you can make the most of any sun!
Pets are welcome at no extra charge. Large garden for playing.
Based on 1 rating
Guest ratings are submitted by our customers after their stay.
the welcome was great, the house is perfect for a family, nicely furnished and laid out, I highly recommend it
Sure! Please contact us with your enquiry and we will get back to you.
Operated by Visitravel Ltd., Registered in Ireland, No. 486102. Registered Office: FEXCO Centre, Iveragh Road, Killorglin, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
Copyright © 2013. Places To Stay.