Ballyhahill, Limerick.ID: SRS0180801
This beautiful four-star cottage nestles in the hills overlooking the Shannon Estuary near the Kerry/West Limerick border in an area of scenic beauty surrounded by lush green landscape. Close to Cork and Limerick city, it has been refurbished recently, yet it retains its old-world charm.
Relax in the sauna or steam room, cook up a storm in the delightful cream oak kitchen, unwind by the open stone fireplace or laugh the night away in the snooker room.
The cottage is ideally located for day excursions to the Cliffs of Moher, Bunratty Castle, Listowel and Tralee, Dingle and Slea Head, Cork or Galway city.
Nearby attractions include Foynes Flying Boat Museum, Tarbert Car Ferry, local pubs and restaurants, summer camps, horse-riding, and the owners' working dairy farm.
- Private gardens, patio, lawn.
- Barbecue, patio furniture
- Games room with full-size snooker table.
- Sauna, steam cabin, jacuzzi
- Large, fully equipped cream oak kitchen
- 3 bedrooms plus double pull out sofa bed
- Private sitting room with wooden fireplace
- Private dining room with old stone open fireplace, dining table seating 8, rustic side dresser, fireside arm chairs
- One ensuite bathroom and one main bathroom
- Welcome hamper with home-made baked goods and products from the owners' farm.
- Television, radio, board games.
- Tourist information.
-Sat nav available for hire.
Based on 2 ratings
Guest ratings are submitted by our customers after their stay.
We apreciate our stay at this self catering because it was easy to visit North Kerry and Clare.
Sure! Please contact us with your enquiry and we will get back to you.
Operated by Visitravel Ltd., Registered in Ireland, No. 486102. Registered Office: FEXCO Centre, Iveragh Road, Killorglin, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
Copyright © 2013. Places To Stay.